Interlogy.com JotForm.com Ripoff Artists and Liars!

1.2
Style and Design

I purchased a membership script from Interlogy.com (Now being redirected to JotForm.com although they are the same people) called Profile Manager Premium. No support (though it was promised on the site), was promised unlimited access to the forums, etc.) They have pulled the entire Interlogy.com site down and are now redirecting it to their "new" product JotForm.

Owner of both domains: Aytekin Tank (A simple whois lookup will confirm this) I mention this because I posted to the JotForm.com "support" forum Enquiring about the Interlogy.com forums being gone, the whole site being taken down and redirecting to Jotform.com. They acted as if they had no idea what another gentlemen and I were asking. Pretending to be a different company all together. At the time of this posting, I have sent 7 emails over a 14 day span requesting either the Interlogy Profile Manage Premium support forum be put back on-line, or a copy of the forum's database and I would consider the matter resolved.

This would take him about 5 minutes to achieve by the way! I even told Mr. Tank to feel free to strip out any tables that contain any forum user info as I could care less about that. You guessed it....

No reply to date!

Stay away... far away from these ripoff artists!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jotform Clone Script.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I did the same thing, purchased the Profile Manager membership script from Interlogy.com. It was working for many years all through the years, until my web hosting upgraded to Perl 5.22, the script no longer works, it is showing: Internal Server Error.

The web site Interlogy.com is gone, redirected to Jotform.com.

The interlogy.com SUPPORT FORUM IS GONE.

STILL No replies to emails. Nothing! Pathetic.